Report A Claim

You are here

Report a Claim ...Below, you'll find the phone number that corresponds with your insurance carrier. To report your claim, simply call the number of your insurer and they will help you file it:


Need to make a Change on your insurance policy? Easy

Call 651-738-0107 or email

Our expectation is to get this completed in one day. 

Let us know how we do. 


Billing questions? CALL 651-738-0107 and say "HELP". We will gladly work to solve your issue. 


Need to Report a Claim?

Call the 800# below for the company where you are insured. Or call the agency at 651-738-0107, or Tom 651-248-8247.

AAA: 800-779-5630

      AAA membership towing: 800-222-1333

Dairyland Motorcycle: 1-800-532-2525
Dairyland Auto: 1-800-532-2525

EMC: 800-247-4445

Encompass: 1-800-588-7400

Foremost Auto: 800-274-7865

The Hartford: 800-243-5860

Integrity Insurance: 800-445-3030

Progressive: 1-877-776-2436

      Progressive Road Side Assistance: 1-800-776-2778

Safeco: 1-800-332-3226

Wilson Mutual Insurance Co: 800-242-7708 Ask to be transferred to claims

Need a windshield? We recommend:

Luther Glass: 1-877-LUTHERS (588-4377)
Abra: 763-755-2272
Auto Glass Specialists: 651-773-0800
Only One Auto Glass: 651-789-1111

Need a rental car? We recommend:

Choice Auto Rental: 651-766-7807

If symptoms continue or you have side effects see your GP. Further information on Viagra is available buy viagra online viagra online mastercard accepted from www.

Keep me informed on the updates

Flickr Widget